The trail runs through the village of Kamień, with a complex of valuable parish buildings in the centre containing historic landmarks dating from the turn of the 18th/19th centuries. In the years 1924-1928 the neo-Gothic parish Church of Our Lady’s Protection was built at the site of the former 18th-century chapel. Inside there is a miraculous icon of Our Lady. The oldest landmark in the village, the granary , houses the Regional Chamber run by the Kamień Friends’ Society set up in 2002. Walking along the trail through Czernichów you might visit one of its major historic buildings, the Rosary Chapel of St Laurent. The stone chapel was funded by Wawrzyniec Kemerer in the second half of the 17th century as the Rosary Brotherhood burial chapel. In 1926, the octagonal chapel (once with annexes) was covered with a new pavilion roof with a wooden turret in the Tirol style. According to tradition, the chapel set on the rock pointed at a pass on the Vistula.
The actual length of the trail in the project area totals 12.1 km.