Map

Granary in Czernichów


32-070 Czernichów
Auxiliary buildings to the manor and palace complex in Czernichów, consisting of farm buildings, an old power plant, the teacher’s house and a few residential houses. In 1860 an agricultural school was founded here. It is still in operation to this day and is the earliest agricultural school in Poland.

Source: www.gmina.czernichow.pl
Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.