The manor house dates from the 19th century. Now it houses Poland’s oldest agricultural school. It was opened in 1860 after the building was reconstructed and adapted for the new use. Dr Franciszek Stefczyk was once a teacher at this renowned school. It is thanks to him that in the late 19th century Czernichów became the cradle of rural ooperative movement in the then Galicia region.
Source: Treasures Near Kraków – information brochure