What to see at the church:
In the chancel:
The altar dating from ca. 1700, with a crucifix and a richly sculpted heart-shaped retable, adorned with grapevine ornaments, with late-Gothic statues of the Virgin Mary and St John;
The late-Baroque pulpit from the 18th century with a painting of the Good Shepherd dating from 1777;
polychrome from 1956 (The Feeding of the Multitude and The Lord’s Last Supper), by Tadeusz Brzozowski.
In the chapel:
An 18th-century altar with the paintings depicting St Bishop Nicholas and Our Lady of Częstochowa (contemporary) and the statues of St John Cantius and St Casimir;
polychrome in the cupola, dating from 1882.
In the nave:
Stone baptismal font, Baroque, early 17th century;
Side altar of Lord’s Transfiguration (late-Baroque), early 17th century;
Side altar of St Bartholomew the Apostle, rococo, 18th century.; Pieta, a painting on wood (Baroque);
A series of paintings on one canvas Joyful scenes from the life of Jesus, 17th century;
The Way of the Cross, 1865, by Tadeusz Konopka;
Belfry from 1850. Today three bells hang in the belfry: the central Jubilee belle was cast to commemorate the 2000th anniversary of the birth of Jesus Christ and the millennium of the Kraków Bishopric, two others commemorate St Bartholomew and St Joseph.
Source: Archive of Near Kraków LAG