The trail runs through several municipalities. In the Skawina Municipality, a visit to the late-Gothic wooden Church of the Assumption of the Holy Virgin Mary in Wola Radziszowska is a must. The church of a corner-joint structure, is covered with a shingle roof adorned with an ave-bell turret dating from the late 15th century, The tower was built at the turn of the 16th/17th century. It is a post frame structure with an upper bell chamber, covered with a pyramid dome with four turrets. The church interior, with surviving pointed-arch Gothic portals, is adorned with polychrome dating from 1893. The painting on the ceiling of the chancel depicts the Assumption of the Holy Virgin Mary and medallions with mysteries of the rosary, whilst the ceiling in the nave depicts Christ on Mt Tabor. Figures of the Apostles adorn the walls. The Gothic painting of Our Lady with Child dating from 1462 and placed in the high altar (second half of the 17th century) is the earliest artwork in the church
The actual length of the trail in the project area totals 4,6 km.