Map

Parish Church of the Nativity of the Holy Virgin Mary in Krzęcin


Krzęcin 47
32-051 Krzęcin
+48 122706004
+48 122706917
A church on the wooden architecture trail The Parish Church of the Nativity of the Holy Virgin Mary in Krzęcin was built in 1589. In the 18th century it was thoroughly remodelled and in 1887 its nave was extended and two towers added. Each part of the church is covered by a separate shingle gable roof, with a shared ridge over the earliest part of the nave and the chancel. The portal giving way to the vestry has a half-round overhanging arch.

Source: www.drewniana.malopolska.pl
Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.