The manor in Polanka Hallera together with auxiliary buildings and a park create a large complex of the former manor. It is an extensive single-storey building, surmounted with a tympanum and a gallery supported on a few pillars added on the north. The gallery is connected by porticoes with tympanums over which Haller family coats of arms can be seen. Polanka was in the Haller family ownership from the late 18th century to 1945. Since 1959 the manor has been owned by the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. The manor is surrounded by the manorial park (Park Podworski), set up in March 1983 – geometrical, with chestnut trees and an avenue of old oaks.