The parish cemetery in Świątniki Górne was founded when the parish church was built, in 1846. Among many graves in the historical part of the cemetery one can find grave of priests, clergymen connected with the parish, Sisters Servants and Brothers Hospitallers. teachers of Świątniki schools, Kraków insurgents of 1846 and of the January Uprising of 1863 also rest here. There are graves of Piłsudski Legions’ soldiers, those who fell in battle during the Polish-Bolshevik war of 1920, as well as soldiers who fell during the First and the Second World Wars. Bodies of German, Soviet and Ukrainian soldiers (of the Vlasov army) who died in fight in January 1945 are also buried here in the nameless grave in the southern part of the cemetery. Next to the cemetery at the Monument “To the Sons of This Land”, there is an obelisk commemorating the 382th war cemetery of the Kraków Fortress and the battles of 1914 which took place in this area.
In the cemetery you can see a few fine metal crosses, works of local master smiths. A beautiful panorama of the Beskidy range, and, weather permitted, also of the Tatras, stretches from here.