The Church and Parish complex encompasses a consecrated church and a fencing with adjoining chapels. The church was built in the years 1821 – 32, and expanded in 1921. It replaced the former church at that site, dating from 1440. It is built in the Austrian Josephine style. The high altar in the Baroque style, by Michal Stachowicz, depicts St Casimir in Polish national attire.