Map

Parish Church of Our Lady's Protection in Kamień


32-070 Kamień
The church with its fence were built in the years 1924-1928. It is a neo-Gothic brick church built on the former chapel dating from the 18th century. The brick presbytery from the early 20th century, farm buildings from the 18th-19th centuries, and auxiliary buildings constructed in the 17th-18th centuries. The relics of the original park layout and the Italian-style garden are important features of the site; seven linden trees, several hundred years old, are also noteworthy.

Source: www.gmina.czernichow.pl
Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.