Map

Cemetery in Radziszów


32-052 Radziszów
The Radziszów cemetery was established in 1809, but it was officially consecrated and began to be used in 1826. Among a large number of graves a few tombstones of high historical value should be mentioned:
- General Józef Haller’s family grave;
- Wit Wisz’s grave;
- the tombstone of Commissioner Jan Zauss;
- the tombstone of J.E. Góralik;
- the tombstone of A. Byk;
- the tombstone of Marcin Paciorek.
There is a small chapel in the cemetery, with noteworthy stained-glass designed by J. Śliwiński, depicting Crucifixion and Resurrection, both made in 1939 at the Żeleński stained-glass workshop in Kraków and adorned with coats of arms. The Władysław bell cast in the renowned bell foundry of the Felczyński family, hangs in the steel belfry.

Source: www.naszradziszow.com
Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.