Map

Roman Catholic Parish of Sts Apostles Simon and Judas Thaddaeus


ul. Kościelna 3
32-050 Skawina
+48 122763230
The church was built in 1364 by King Casimir the Great. Reconstructed and re-consecrated after fires in 1704 and 1815. At the turn of the 19th/20th centuries its tower was elevated. Side aisles were added in the years 1937-1938.
Worth seeing:
The high-altar in the late-Baroque style, from the early 19th century. Two side altars in the late-Baroque style from 1826, a bronze baptismal font in the Baroque style, from the early 19th century.
17th-century paintings: Annunciation to the Shepherds, Our Lady of Sorrow.

Source: www.szymonijuda.pl

Holy Mass: Sun: 6.30 am, 8.00 am, 9.30 am, 11.00 am, 12.30 pm, 6.30 pm
Weekdays: 6.30 am, 7.00 am, 7.30 am, 8.00 am, 6.00 pm
Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.