Map

Manorial complex in Chorowice


Chorowice 29
32-031 Chorowice
The manorial complex consisting of the manor house, the neo-Gothic chapel from the early 20th century, a house for four peasant families (czworak), the stable and the park. The manor was built in 1905 and remodelled after 1945. Once it was the property of the Raczyński, Deras, and Doboszyński families.

Source: http://pl.wikipedia.org
Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.